Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Grocery Shopping

 Our refrigerator at our house was getting pretty bare. We needed the essentials and for every newlywed couple that includes cereal, milk, deli meat and hamburger helper. Now Keri and I have been married for over a little more than 10 months and have been shopping at Wal-Mart several hundred times I'm sure. But the same thing always happens when we get there. We disagree on how to attack the grocery shopping. It's one of those things you don't think about when you get married. Where do you start your grocery shopping in Wal-Mart. Keri is one who likes to go right from the front with no real plan or design. I, however, like to start in the back working my way forward going down every aisle just to make sure we don't forget anything. I like to have a list, I like to know what coupons I have, I like to have a plan. It is probably my upbringing with a very organized mother but I think it makes most sense. But not to Keri, which is why I love her.

So next time you head to Wal-Mart or Hy-Vee or Fareway or wherever it is you go, think to yourself why do I start where I start and have you thought about doing it differently?

As for Keri and I, we'll probably have the same discussion the next time we go to Wal-Mart!!!

Try and keep up!

No comments:

Post a Comment