Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Trying Something New

Welp...hello world! I have been thinking recently that I needed to start a blog. So I have decided to start one. I know you are all thrilled and can't wait to see what world changing stuff I'm going to write! I am slowly figuring things out. My dad would be going crazy because there really are not any directions! He's big on directions, but he has never ever put anything together incorrectly that I know of so it must work! I hope to update this from time to time about life in Mason City, about being a youth pastor, about being a husband, son and uncle, about being a huge sports fan, about trying to love and serve my God. I'm sure there will be some laughs and confusion and discussions along the way but that's what makes it fun! Try and keep up!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for you! It is a fun thing to do! Looking forward to many adventures!

    ReplyDelete